Darth Vador loves yogurt.
What? You didn't get that from any of the Episodes? You need to pay a little more attention. He only says it everytime he enters a room.
How did this come to my attention? My two year old.
We were playing Star Wars and he was picking our guys. He said, "I want to be this guy. He likes yogurt."
"Darth Vador? How do you know he likes yogurt?" I asked.
"Because, he always goes like this: (whispering) 'Yooooguuuuurt. Yooooguuuuuurt.'"
Try it.
And there you have it. Darth Vador like yogurt.
Now the question is...does he like fruit on the bottom?
13 comments:
This made me laugh out loud. Too funny. Out of the mouth of babes. I will be reading this out loud to the girls tomorrow morning. Thanks for the funny!
I have a special Harry Potter post up for you. Not quite as funny, but a little bit dangerous. Don't let you kids try it unless they really know what they're doing!
Dana
Haha! That's a good one! I would never have thought of yogurt! :D
Now, that's funny! Who knew?! :)
Going to share your post with my son when he gets up this morning!
Beware the dark side,
fruit chunks, their yogurt has.
He likes plain...
Hilarious! Side note: my second son once named a turtle yogurt, maybe he got it from Darth Vadar!
Kids are the funniest people ever.
=)
oh gosh-- so funny!
I never got that before - ROTFLOL!! - But you better believe I will never forget it. Too funny!
it was me above (sorry)
I totally said it out loud.
And I think he eats Greek yogurt with NO HONEY. because he's tough like that.
Oh, this is just too funny! Huh, now I can never watch the movies without hearing him say yogurt every time he's on screen :)
This is hilarious! So funny! Btw, I found your blog on mormom moms who blog site.
Post a Comment