I went out to lunch with my friends the other day.
We went to Apple and Spice Café Bakery. Really yummy food.
It's a lot like Paradise Bakery
Or Panera Bread.
They make fresh bread.
And killer sandwiches.
And delicious salads.
And comfort soups.
And super yummy.
And because we like super yummy food,
that is where my friends and I decided to go.
One of them mentioned that when she told her husband where we were going
he said something like,
"Oh, to the girly food restaurant."
Huh...I guess I have never thought of it that way.
Probably because it is Hubs' favorite type of restaurant.
I guess he's always been a little girly.
**Don't tell him I said that.





1 comment:
that does look like a good place to go. :]
one of my friends dated a gal who appreciated steak, and he loves salads, so they'd go out to eat and the server would be the steak before him and the salad before her... cracks me up.
Post a Comment