We have a dog. And I love my dog. He is the best. He is fun. Playful. Protective. I will always have a dog in my home. I do love dogs. But probably not to the level of other people.
I don't kiss my dog...my kids do. I don't often play with him...my kids do. I don't pet him every day....my kids do. I do talk to him. I buy his food and feed him. I let him outside and inside. I clean up his accidents when he has them. I take him to the doctor, pay for his shots and his surgery to remove the cancer from his foot. (Although, I would not do that again if I had to do it again.) See, I love him.
So if you ask me, "If you could be any animal, what animal would it be?" I can not answer that question. But I will tell you what question I can answer. "What animal would you never want to be."
A cat.
I can honestly say that I hate cats. Not your cat, because I have never met him. But if you don't want me to hate your cat, please don't tell me that you have one.
Cats bother me. They rub up against your leg when you don't want them to. They think that your lap is their bed. They poop inside your house and you let them. And if they aren't pooping in your house, they are out pooping in other people's sand boxes. When something smells bad it is said to smell "like cat pee." Ugh! They eat mice. They have claws and hiss at you when you are little and wake up in the middle of the night from a bad dream and you try to walk to your parents' bedroom in the dark for comfort. That or they randomly go insane and attack you with those claws for no reason.
I have cat issues.
Cats are bad.
![]() |
| Photo found here. |
Never want to be a cat.

No comments:
Post a Comment