Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Is it just me??

Is this a problem that only this mother has?

Three boys. One bathroom. Eight toothbrushes.

Why?

But the bigger question is why, when I tell them to go brush their teeth, they tell me they can't find their toothbrush.

Huh?

"It's gotta be one of the 8 in the toothbrush holder," I say.
"No. None of those are mine."

What the... Are you kidding me?? Why?

I think I have figured it out.

My guests keep taking my kids toothbrushes. It's the only thing that makes sense. Surely my kids would never hide or conveniently lose their brushes just to avoid cleaning their teeth. Those sneaky guests.

But what they don't know is that I have theirs.
And I'm forcing my children to use them.

Ha ha! Take that, you pesky visitors.

2 comments:

jsturner1 said...

I took at least three when I came. ;-)

jenn said...

this made me laugh. maybe you should have the brushes dusted for prints? :]