Some people have their favorite drinks. Others favorite jeans. We might even have a favorite child...but we would never admit that or even confess to it. I do not have a favorite child. I dislike them all the same. I kid....I love them all equally. Really, I do.
But I have had some recent things that have become my favorites, things that I look forward to, love, use as therapy. Hey, don't judge. 5 months without the sun is a long time, okay.
1. Suits
I've always been a sucker for lawyer shows. And cute men. So this is a perfect blend of the two. Plus, I love Donna because...well...she's Donna. (Disclaimer: lots of language in this one. But no F-bombs so that's a plus.)
2. Cherry Cordial Kisses
Every year at Christmas, we kids would buy my dad cherry chocolates. And then we would eat them. But I always hated the cherry in the middle. These kisses are the best. All the yummy minus the cherry. Love them.
3. Act of Congress, "O Holy Night
I am a lover of the unusual or not-typical Christmas music. This is my favorite this year. I love the guitar and that it isn't the typical slow tempo. It's upbeat without losing the message of the song.
4. My son driving
Now that I have gotten over the initial freak-out, it is fantastic that he can drive himself to early morning practices and he can run and get the dog food, etc. I. Love. It.
5. Exercise pants/leggings
What about you? Got any favorites lately?




1 comment:
I am SO with you on the leggings. I live in them.
=)
Post a Comment