Thursday, February 18, 2016

That IS loud!

"Mom! Make him move," Brigham cried.

"Why?" I asked, as I pulled up my chair to the table.

"Because he smacks his lips so loud that his food flies onto my plate."

Whoa! That is a problem.
 
He must get it from his father.


Linking up with Mama Kat's writer's workshop.

4 comments:

KatBouska said...

Sloppy eaters. He might have gotten it from my husband too. ;)

gin said...

Never a dull moment I'm sure! Stopping by from Mama Kats.

Morgan Cartwright said...

Kids are hilarious. I have the same problem with people. I can't stand them being too loud while they are eating. It's even worse when they are so loud their food flies on my plate.

Susan Anderson said...

haha

My sister used to throw a fit if one of the little kids chewed with his/her mouth open at our table. She had no tolerance at all for such things.

=)