What is it about other people's kids' poop?
Look, I have changed my share of poopy diapers. Heck I have 5 kids... all of them poop. Lucky for me, they are all out of diapers and I don't have to have an intimate relationship with their "goings" anymore.
But I remember those years...
...12 years of wiping wreckage...
....and let's face it: Poop stinks!
It just does.
But why do other people's kids' poop reek WAY worse than my own kids'???
I admit there were times when changing my kids' diapers that there was a gag or two. But they were few and far between. (Now, if you are Hubs, then you gag at the very thought of changing a poopy diaper...but that' Hubs...and another post for another time.)
But without question, every time I changed another's diaper pile, I had to hold my breath or I was going to lose my lunch. EVERY TIME!
Does anyone have any insight on this most important matter?
1 comment:
It's true, right? I guess it's just what you're used to…
;)
Post a Comment