I haven't always…you know. Back when you were forced to read for a grade. Yeah, that's no fun. But sometime after I had kids, I discovered that reading was a great release for me.
I have read over 172 books in the last 3 years.
Yeah, I've gotten over the hating.
I thought I would share some of my favorites here.
(If you are still in the hating stage, you can just skip this entry. I will never know.)

And please promise me you will never read any of these books below….Please!
There you go. I may add more books as I read them.
Reading makes me happy and I thought I would share my happy with you all here.
Happy reading.





3 comments:
Oh I have not read the School of Essential Ingredients. I'll add that to my library list. I had to laugh. My net nanny just blocked your blog for nudity. Hmmmm better scroll through your photos! Or maybe I shouldn't......
Hi Stef ~~ I know how you miss the pretty and nice places. I'll change your line a bit to 'We moved from "this last August. Beautiful place. Beautiful fields of green." 'and hills' "all over" 'with a golf course for a back yard.
The Up Side? We are within walking distance, a half mile, from our younger daughter and the youngest granddaughter, comes with a SIL.
Did you mean to link up with Teresa? I came via your comment to your profile to here.
..
You didn't like Harold Fry?
Post a Comment