Sunday, June 16, 2013

Week in pictures


Who says I don't have a pool?

She chopped off 9 inches. Now that I don't have to brush, she and I will be much better friends. 

This is what Briggy does while he waits for his swimming siblings. Not a bad life, right?


Kobe provides us with Endless music in our house. And I do mean endless. Time to get him some new music. 

Let the swim meets begin. There goes my Saturdays. He did awesome, by the way. 

Cub Scout Day Camp was awesome this year! 

This is what a broken dryer looks like. New one coming July 1st. Ugh!

Pretty much the hottest dad there is. I'm that lucky!

2 comments:

Juli said...

I don't think I'd make it if my dryer broke. I have back up washer and dryers in the basement, so I have not had to deal with that.

*sigh* but at some point, the last one's gonna go... hopefully AFTER the kids move out.

Good luck!

Susan Anderson said...

My DILs dryer was just broken for a week. It was a bad scene.

;)

PS. My DIL also shares the hair brushing problem with her 8-year-old daughter. Except, so far, she hasn't elected to cut hers yet...