Monday, June 24, 2013

Last week in pictures.

We had two weeks of cousins. Love having cousins. We played in the backyard. We played in the house. We went swimming a few times. We went bowling. We went to the park. Basically we partied hard.






Here my kids are at the pool, sitting with their swim coach who is trying to convince my daughter that she should try swimming at the meet. She did not convince her.

For as bad as they didn't want to swim, they both did very good! Plus they changed their minds to boot.

I love watching this guy swim. But the butterfly is my favorite. The picture is grainy, but he did fantastic!

3 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

I like the butterfly best, too. It's such a powerful stroke and has a sort of majesty to it.

=)

Juli said...

Love the pics. Bowling is my favorite. :)

Little bummed that there were no super spy pictures of your jerk neighbor though.

Jenny said...

I always love the free style. It's so like dancing!

Looks like you're having a great summer!