"Mom, if you had another baby and it was a boy, what would you name him?" my 7 year old asked.
"Ummm, I am not sure. We have kind of used all the good boy names. If it was a girl we would name her Aubrey," I answered.
"I know what we should name him," he said.
"What's that," I asked.
"Fireball."
6 comments:
well compared to some celeb baby names Fireball is ok
Fireball... If that's any indication of the personality he would have I think it IS best you're all done.
Of course!
;)
ha ha ha.... I like "fireball". Mind if I use it?
our #4 was named "Bolt" for a few days until we settled on a permanent name. The child that suggested "Bolt" was the only one who transitioned into the actual name well. The rest of us kept saying, "Now what did we name him again?"
True story.
Love it. My son wanted to name our second born "Y-bee". Feel free to use that one if you decide to go for another child. You're welcome.
Lincoln, who was 7, wanted to name Donovan Play-day. Kind of like Play dough but it rhymes. :)
Post a Comment