Monday, June 17, 2013

Does anyone else feel weird?

We had a water fight in the park last week with some friends.  Nothing better than cool water and friends on a hot day.

Okay, so sitting in an air conditioned room with a Diet Coke with lots of ice and a husband, preferably ably mine, rubbing my feet while I watch mindless T.V. programs might be better, but that will NEVER happen, so it was the next best thing.

So I called all the kids to the field and loaded them up with water balloons and water guns and told them to get ready. My 13 year old proceeded to take off his shirt.

"Ehhh," was my response.

"Oh my heck! This is awkward. I just took off my shirt!! I don't know why I did that. This is the most awkward moment of my life. I am so embarrassed," was his response.

Now that you mention it....





4 comments:

Juli said...

Well, it WAS hot.

So did you tell him there'd be SOoooo many more awkward moments to come or did your not burst his bubble with your water gun?

Jenny said...

Gosh. Having them grow up is NOT for sissies!

jsturner1 said...

Well, he takes his shirt off at the pool right??? I say be free Kobe! Be free!!!

Susan Anderson said...

My boys would have had their shirts off in a second at that age.

;)