Did you know that your eyes can sweat?
I had no idea that this was even possible. I mean, I have had sweat drip into my eyes, and that burns. But I have never sweat from my eyes.
I just learned this new bit of information from my son.
You see, today we were cleaning. Correction, I was cleaning. Everyone was simply moving things from one corner of the room to the other, as slowly as possible. Including this son. So I did my motherly responsibility and called him out on it.
That's when his eye-sweating began. "Hey, son. You don't need to cry about this. It isn't that big of a deal. Just finish the task. Simple," I told him.
"I'm not crying. My eyes are sweating," he informed me.
Wow. And all these years I thought I was just being sensitive. Now I know that my eyes simply have a perspiration problem.
3 comments:
I had a student tell me one time that his eyes were sweating. We had taken a field trip to the movies. "How to train youR DraGon" I didn't think it was too scary or too sad but....he looked at me and said "my eyes are sweating" and then ducked inside his shirt.
Oh, how sweet! Bless his heart.
This is too cute! My eye lids sweat which i absolutely hate.
Post a Comment