
Don't you think that every post should start with something chocolate? Totally, right? This was the Chocolate Potato Cake I made for our recipe group. It was so moist. You can find the recipe here.
"...because sometimes sorry looks like this." My Brody. I love him so much. This is the child that brings me to my knees...often. I just haven't quite figured out how to help him know and feel that I love him dearly. Sigh. Why don't they just come with instructions, I will never know.
Kobe. He loves sports. He tries real hard. He has made so much improvement. Unfortunately for him, he inherited his parents' lack of tall. He's going through a hard time trying to figure out what he likes and what he's good at. As a mother, it's tough to just let him figure things out.
I'm head over heals for this one. We had a special date to the mall. I had totally forgotten that they have these play areas there. It kind of made me feel bad, because when we lived in AZ we spend many a morning in the mall play areas. Mostly because it was too hot by 8am to go. I think being the last child has it's disadvantages...not going to the mall is one of them. I mean, look how happy he is the be there!
I went to career day with my first grader. It's so fun to watch these little ones be so facinated by the simplest things. Of course I think Camden is the cutest one there. So here's the question. It doesn't matter the situation, whenever I go into my kids class, I always get all teary-eyed. Do you do that?
This is just a picture of the book I am reading this month. It's pretty good. I can totally relate to some of the things that this boy talks about. I would recommend it if you are looking for a good read.
Not bad for a 4 year old, right?
I just think it is really attractive when he plays with our kids. Don't you?
This is one of our family's favorite games. "The Sock Game." (orignal, aren't we.) Everyone has on two pairs of socks. The goal is to be the last one with a sock on your foot. You try to get everyone else's socks off their feet while at the same time protecting your own. There are rules: no standing up, no pulling your sock back up, no leaving the room, and no hurting other people. Eventually, that last rule is broken, but it is still one of the funnest games we have played.
Kyla is really coming into herself. She is quite witty. I love that her funny side is showing itself more and more. I love her to death!
Our one snow day that was really only a two hour delay and probably shouldn't have even been that. But at least we got one. Yay!










2 comments:
We are on our FIFTH snow day... and our second two hour delay day. *sigh* And then after tomorrow, they are on vacation.
Seriously thinking we should just scrap February and just go back in March. :)
Fun pics and great commentary, too.
=)
Post a Comment