An accident: an unforeseen and unplanned event or circumstance.
This is how I feel I have been living my life lately. Just going with whatever. Not really making things happen but rather watching them unfold. Not really how I want to live my life. I don't want to look back and wish I would have done this or I should have done that.
Intentional: done with intention or on purpose.
I want to be happy...on purpose. I want to be healthy...on purpose. I want to have a burning testimony of my Savior...on purpose. I want to have an eternal family...on purpose. I want my kids to be responsible and valiant and charitable...on purpose. I want a smooth running house...on purpose. I want to laugh more and have fun...on purpose.
It all can be. But it has to be done intentionally. It takes effort. It takes willpower. It takes planning. It takes prioritizing.
And so, that is why my word for 2013 is "Intentionally." I am going to live each day intentionally.
What's your word?
8 comments:
Similar to yours: Act.
Perfecting the "Art" of living.
It's been my word since I was 30...
Mine is kind of strange...and not very lovely.
Purge.
That's my word this year.
=)
Hmmm...I've never done a "word" before, but I really like your word. I might intenionally join you because I agree on everything you said!
Serve.
Serve.
Good word choice for the year :)
Still debating on what mines will be...
What a wonderful word! It is perfect and it help life run smoothly.
Post a Comment