Wednesday, January 2, 2013

It's out!

I will not eat any candy this year.

All year.

365 days.

Not a single one.

I will not.

Don't tempt me.

My spirit is stronger than my flesh.

It's just my taste buds that are weak.

My hips too wide.

My pants too tight.

Sigh....

Candy my weakness.

But not anymore.

Not this year.

Uh-uh.

Nope.

Not happening.

Pray for me........please.

9 comments:

jsturner1 said...

You can do it!!!!!!! Go Stef! Pretty soon candy will not even look appealing. You rock.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I could do this, but I will be praying you can.

Unknown said...

you are much more courageous than I... Praying that you succeed amazingly! ;)

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

you have some great will power...i just made some reeces pb cup cookies....did you say candy or candy bars...b/c those are cups! haha

Unknown said...

Even if it's sugarless candy? :)

I don't think I have that kind of will power but I will be praying that you succeed!

Juli said...

I want to do this too!!!

Wait. I already ruined it.

Do-Over!

Melanie said...

Oh BOy.....good luck. What a goal.

Jessica B said...

Great resolution!! I might join you with this one... GOOD LUCK! :)

Susan Anderson said...

Boy, that's a toughie.

You will need all the prayers you can get on that one...

Good luck!

=)