Thursday, January 17, 2013

Call me maybe.

He knows my number.

My eight year old.

He just memorized my cell phone number.

Now he calls me.

All the time.

And leaves me messages.

Important ones.

Like the one I had on my phone tonight.

"Ummm. Dad won't let us watch a movie. Bye"

.............................

Important indeed.

Oh, and he crotchets.

I love him!

Sure hope he calls me again.

10 comments:

Kerri said...

I love that he crochets!
PS. now I have that song in my head!

Diane said...

Sweet! My 9 year old crochets too. I don't even know how to crochet!

Gabrielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

haha...what a sweet little son!

Juli said...

I just met you... and this is crazy... but could you have him crochet me a cute scarf?

Mkay? Thanks!

jsturner1 said...

Love that boy! Who taught him how to crochet? I get awesome calls too, most of them really longgggggg.

Mary said...

Hilarious! And sweet! :)

Stef said...

Haha. You're hilarious Juli

Susan Anderson said...

Boys are such fun as they get older. The best is yet to come!

=)

Jenny said...

Awwww...what a doll?! Thanks for the sweet, sweet post!