Losing my mind...one child at a time!
Hahaha! I miss the days when I didn't have to try to be discreet. Thanks for posting this. I LOL'ed.
Too funny. And Crissy, I'm still waiting for the day when they feel they need to be discreet...
Camden is going to need therapy if he finds out you posted this.....
er...yep!;)
HA!
Yikes! That's a tough one. I guess some itches need to be scratched, but only some if you are young. It wouldn't be as funny if an adult were doing that.Thanks for visiting my blog.
HA, HA, HA!!! I NEVER have my camera ready for moments like those!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hahaha! I miss the days when I didn't have to try to be discreet. Thanks for posting this. I LOL'ed.
Too funny. And Crissy, I'm still waiting for the day when they feel they need to be discreet...
Camden is going to need therapy if he finds out you posted this.....
er...yep!
;)
HA!
Yikes! That's a tough one. I guess some itches need to be scratched, but only some if you are young. It wouldn't be as funny if an adult were doing that.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
HA, HA, HA!!! I NEVER have my camera ready for moments like those!
Post a Comment