I am in love with a girly man!
When I say girly, I don't mean he looks girly because he doesn't. He does P90X2 almost everyday. So he has a manly body.
I don't mean that he asks to wear my clothes....that would be weird. Weird because he's my husband and weird because I've had 5 children come out of my body and he hasn't. I wouldn't exactly say we are the same size...
And I don't mean that he talks girly...although when he calls me via the relay and the interpreter is female...yeah, it's a little weird.
No, he is, in every sense of the word a guy's guy. Athletic. Humble. Handsome.
But he is a little girl-like.
For example:
He loves to shop. He loves to walk the mall and go into all the stores. When we go into Sam's Club, he loves walking down every aisle. The man loves to shop.
He has more shoes than I do. That's really not saying much, seeing as I have one pair of running shoes, sandals, and a pair I wear to church. Beating me is not hard. But he has shoes for every sport...football, working out, racquetball, biking, etc. Plus the normal stuff...sandals, church, tennis shoes. The man has choices.
He also has more clothes. I know this to be true. He has denied it in the past, but today as we were packing our bedroom I could prove it. He has T-shirts, nice shirts, sweatshirts, dress shirts, suits, vests, pants, shorts, exercise shorts. He had three full bins.
Me? One.
He has been known to say, on more than one occasion, "I think I want a new wardrobe." Seriously? Seriously!!!. This man cracks me up!! Such a girl.
What does your man do that is...well...girly?
6 comments:
Boy, not much. Although he does like to organize things in the house. Like he'll go through my linen closet and fold everything up perfectly, etc.
Other than that, he's pretty ungirly. And I'm afraid I have the bigger wardrobe, by about five times.
"/
CH is 6'3", former football player, former special forces guy. Cries during movies, especially chick flicks.
Are y'all moving??
He cries when our babies are born. Not me. I just want some food and a nap. He cries. "Look how precious", he says. Me, "Yeah...he is....now where's my food."
He also has WAY more shoes, clothes, belts, hats, etc than I EVER will (unless you count maternity clothes). :)
He does everything that your husband does. Really. I had to give up the ONLY closet in the house for his clothes when he moved in.
...Then there was that questionable stack of old 45's that he had from the 80's....
The man has choices.... made me laugh. Girly? He likes to cook, but that is about it. Clothes? I'm afraid I'm the winner.
Dana
He's really good at knowing where to hang pictures and just decorating the house in general. I have no idea so it's good one of us can do it.
Post a Comment