When I was younger, it was Lucky Charms. I think I liked them because of the marshmallows. Imagine that. I still like them....
I went through a Raisin Bran phase. I have a preference for Cheerios with fruit.
But this is my new favorite.
Reese's Puffs
I made the mistake of sharing them with my children. Sometimes that selfless, nurturer in me should just keep quiet. Now my kids love them too. That is why we rarely have them. I buy them, my kids inhale them and I am left with an empty box in my hand.
Apparently my children aren't the only critters I have to fend off.
We left for about 20 minutes with one of these on the ground and came back to find the whole colony enjoying my peanuty chocolate puff.

Ugh...I hate ants. Especially the ones who eat my cereal.

What's your cereal of choice?

7 comments:
I love Lucky Charms. We get two boxes every single St.Patrick's Day. We also love Harvest Crunch Granola. But it makes us tooty. So we've scaled back on that treat : p
Dana
Cheerios.
Without the ants...
;)
My parents never used to buy us sugar cereal yes I knpw I sound like I should be in therapy.... wait I am anyway my friend who had 5 siblings in her house and her father owned a grocery store always had sugar cereal! I used to love sleeping over there and eating breakfast. I can't decide I really like Lucky Charms, but Corn Pops, Apple Jacks, and fruit Loops
There were so many before I went Gluten Free.... now it's honey chex. And not just in the bowl with milk... no sir-eee I smash them up and use them onto of baked mac and cheese, put them in meatballs, and fry chicken with them. YUM!
Special K Chocolate Delight! Yummmy!!
I LOVE Fruit Loops! And Shreddies... I'm in Canada -- shreddies look like Chex, but aren't the same. I lived in Indiana for a year and had to bring a carton full of boxes of Shreddies with me. I'm that addicted.
I would totally go for Captain Crunch...especially with extra crunch berries.
Post a Comment