There are two things I'm good at growing. One is children. The other is flowers.
Both take time. Both take patience. Both need weeding and nurturing. And work at these things I have.
My kids are great! My flowers were wonderful!!
Then we moved away.
I went back to the old house to get my rose bushes. Yeah, the ones I got for Mothers Day last year and wasn't able to plant them yet so they are still in pots. Those ones.
When I got there I was a little excited to see my flowers. This is what I saw...
One week, people. One week.
Should I be worried about my kids?

5 comments:
You are funny! To me, kids are easier than flowers. Well, one kid is easier anyway. I'm not so good at the flower thing! Although, after this past week....I might choose the flowers! It was a rough one!
hahaha
Hopefully someone is doing a better job with the kids in your behalf...
;)
My husband always tells me I have a black thumb.
My kids are doomed.
Sad....that is so sad!
See, I handle the kids. Tony handles the flowers, mainly because they don't talk back and they stay where he put them.
Post a Comment