
Like the one where Brig was mad. Yeah, he was mad at me because he put charcoal all over his face.

Or what about when I lied on accident. I said I had voted...because I had planned to go in before work. But then life happened and voting didn't. Glad to have that one lingering on my conscience.

Then there was the fruit smoothie mustache.

Would gladly forget the day that was so stressful that it deserved a Diet Coke. Okay...so everyday deserves a Diet Coke....but this day in particular was either a Diet Coke or strangle the child. I went with with the Coke.

How about the impatient child who couldn't wait for breakfast. (I know...I know... But I couldn't help taking a picture of it first before suggesting a tissue.)

Here's the book I'm reading that looks really quite strange but is actually quite interesting!

Here's the one where all the women were checking out Hubs. What? There are no women in this picture? I was talking about you!

Alas! Finally!! The real reason I love summer!!
So, did you Instagram this week? Let's see it. Linking up with InstaFriday.
BTW: Just a question. Any of you ever wanted to guestpost? My next week is gonna be INSANE! If you are interested, lmk and we can work something out. Thanks!
8 comments:
You are HILARIOUS! I'm kind of mad at you because he put char coal on his face too and that dirsn't seem unreasonable at all!
Love the mustache and the booger picker. I've never guest posted before but would love to give it a shot!
I love that we're instafriends! :)
My niece is all into the whole instagram thing, and I need to check it out and see what's up.
Love your pics! (And the accompanying confessions...heehee.)
=)
Yup. I'm checking him out. Mainly because I don't think I've ever seen a picture. :)
Okay. I love all these pictures but the smoothie mustache is fabulous!
I used to blog but I kind of worried about being "found out" although I would guest post because I miss blogging just feel like I can't keep up with it on a daily basis.
Once I had such a stressful day it required a large coke and a bag (small) of sour patch kids.
Stef... I like the idea of using instagram like you are doing... I have to say that speaking from an OLDER person... that in the OLD days the parents always took loads of photos of the OLDER kids and none of us younger ones(like me #6 of the 7). So, on behalf of all of the younger children in large families of the world... THANK YOU for taking the time to take loads of photos of your youngest! Believe me, he might not appreciate some of the photos of him scratching or picking or fruit roll-up mustaches, but will be happy that you have them when he is OLD! Good Job Mom!
Watermelon?
I think I just threw up in my mouth just a little bit.
Post a Comment