My blogging mojo....must be packed in some box...in my storage unit. Don't worry....I think I know where it is...I just need to find the time to pull it out.
This week I have been spending a lot of time with my oldest. He is so wonderful! I love him. We have been to swim team every morning, Red Lobster, the dump, the movies to watch Avengers, Wal-Mart. This guy even went with me to a Girl's Night Out. He must love me.

Hubs is such a trooper. He took the kids up north....even with half of them sick and complaining of tummy aches and fire poop. Yeah, he's great. He also got the winshield and the lights replaced on our van. Don't you love having to fix up your car so that you won't get a ticket in another state.
Yeah, that's how we roll.

Yeah, I miss them.
Besides feeling a little out of sorts, and missing my family, I think I may just enjoy a few mornings to sleep in next week.

That's all I've got.
4 comments:
Hope you find the box soon. IN the mean time I'll just wait here in the nice field of wildflowers, near the windmill...
So nice to see our face. How long will you all be apart?
Hope its nice and quick and the move in is painless : )
Dana
Ha ha..The dump. Now that was an adventure. My kids still talk about it. Enjoy your time with your family this weekend.
It's lonely, but I'm glad you are treasuring up some of that sleep!
=)
Post a Comment