You will forget all the stress in a few months and be so happy to be in your new home. Have lots of ice cream on hand. That's about all the good advice I have. Cut kids deserve ice cream : )
u moving near me? there's a vacant lot across the street...between ur 5..my soon to be 6 and the chick next door to me with her soon to be 6...our street would rock
12 comments:
Good luck on your move. We might be doing that this summer too.
Good luck... I don't envy you one bit. I can not even imagine moving again, nor can I even imagine having to agree on a new home with Tony.
So I'm gonna live here til I'm old and gray... and since I'm already 37, I'm half way there...
You will forget all the stress in a few months and be so happy to be in your new home. Have lots of ice cream on hand. That's about all the good advice I have. Cut kids deserve ice cream : )
...cute
You're right. Those are extremely cute kids!
It'll all be worth it in the end. Hang in!!
=)
Such a good looking family you have! Good luck with the move....stressful I'm sure, but so EXCITING!
Moving...UGH! Impressed that you got pictures in the post!
extremely cute!
good luck!
Love the wig!!!
Good luck with everything...enjoy your quiet time without your family, although I'm surei would feel like you do!!
Hang in there
u moving near me? there's a vacant lot across the street...between ur 5..my soon to be 6 and the chick next door to me with her soon to be 6...our street would rock
They are wonderfully cute for sure.
I'm sorry about the move.
Sending you a hug and a prayer that things go smoothly.
I hate moving, as probably most people do.
I hope yours goes smoothly.
Post a Comment