Tuesday, May 29, 2012

"Why I Otta"

We ditched. Just like I said we would.

And this is what we watched.


Let me just say I haven't laughed that hard in a movie for a while. I loved it!

Understand, it wasn't the best plot. Nor was it the best story line. But when were they ever? I grew up watching The Three Stooges. Saturday mornings with my dad. "Nyack..Nyack..Nyack" was a common sound in our house. They were just so silly and unbelievable. That's why I loved them.

I thought it was hilarious!! Just like old times!!

Have you seen it? Did you love it???

6 comments:

Dana @ Bungalow'56 said...

Haven't heard of it or seen it. Still trying to get to the Avengers... Maybe we'll manage a double feature. Who am I kidding. Sleep would interfere.
Dana

Juli said...

Tony took the kids, because as the commercial said, "It's rated PG so you can take your parents."

They loved it. I loved the peace and quiet of not having them all at home for a few hours.

Unknown said...

Never been a fan of the stooges. When she was little, my oldest daughter misunderstood their name and called them "The Three Stupids". I thought that was quite observant!

Susan Anderson said...

Haven't seen it yet. My hubby used to love the 3 Stooges.
=)

Mary said...

Haven't seen it; not sure that I will. One of my brothers could do an amazing imitation of them. See, I don't need to see it; I'll just go spend a couple of hours with my brother!

Anonymous said...

My husband and JDaniel watch them on YouTube. They love them.