Most people know they are tired based on the number of hours they have slept.
Some base it on the color and depth of the rings around their eyes.
Others judge it by the amount of energy they have to carry them through their day.
Still others know they are tired by the amount of patience they have with their children...or lack thereof.
Me?
I know I am tired when I roll over and there is a child in my bed and I can't remember how he got there. But I know I am REALLY tired when said child reeks of urine and I don't even notice it until Hubs points it out.
When will potty training end.....
If that doesn't motivate you to have children, I don't know what will.
7 comments:
After reading your descriptions of tired, I am definitely very tired! I need to go to bed earlier but I'm a night owl so I couldn't go to sleep if I did. But 6:15 comes sooo early! Ugh.
I feel for you. I mean I only potty trained two boys and that was hard enough. The diapers will be behind you soon enough. Hang in there!
I sometimes feel guilty that God gave me an easy one to potty train...I can never offer any advice to my friends!
And just wondering....so...did your new flat iron change your life?! :)
oh that is tired...and I think all of us could add to that list of things that would/would not motivate you to have children...this morning my 13 year old took a soaking wet backpack to school...its only damp he said. it was too much trouble to empty it and find a dry backpack to use...
You just made my empty nest look a little better this morning!
;)
Can't I just leave them in diapers until they are big enough to fit in Depends? :)
That is truly the worst!! Ackkkkkk!
Last night, while Tony was attempting to rekindle the fires that burn between us, I started giggling. That turned into a laughing fit so bad, I fell off the bed, started to cry, and keeled over from abdominal pain.
And yet, I still couldn't stop laughing. Like take-me-to-the-looney-bin full on belly laughing. And I had no idea why I was laughing.
That's how I know I need WAY more sleep. Like three days worth.
Post a Comment