Really? That? That is going to change my life forever?
I can think of a lot of things that would change my life. Forever.
- Going on a mission for my church.
- Marrying a Deaf man. Changed my life forever.
- Having a baby. And then another. And another...five times. You can actually see that change.
- Seeing one of those children almost die and then watching God step in and save him. Life changing.
I can only imagine that....
- ...death of my immediate family member would change my life.
- ...seeing my children move out on their own.
- ...empty nesting.
- ...being a grandmother.
- ...breaking a hip.
So when the guy in the booth at the mall told me that this was going to change my life....

9 comments:
Ha. They ALL say that (in a way, it's aggravating; my hair looks fine NOW!). But when I see someone who is naturally curly headed like me, sit in the chair and become straight headed so quickly...it is awesome. Not life changing, sure, but cool nonetheless. But yeah, the flat iron compared to birth? No.
(Although I am in the market for a new iron; mine has a short).
Gotta love the salespeople in the mall. Car salesmen should really take lessons from them..
BAHAHAHAHA
i nearly spit my coffee
yes i agree...obviously they haven't spent a night in our homes!
Only curly headed girls would know. Perhaps not life changing...but short of birth and death? Pretty close...
Really funny. I always love when they ask if I have a cell phone. Um, yeah. And then I lie and say it's already with them. And I know God forgives me, because if he's watching them close, he knows that they lie WAY more than I do. :)
I don't know, that could change your life...
haah..but..little changes are still changes, right?!
If it got rid of the frizzes in my hair, it would be life changing! My frizz is terrible!
If it got rid of the frizzes in my hair, it would be life changing! My frizz is terrible!
Post a Comment