Friday, May 11, 2012

A smile on my face

I really am not a vulgar person. But this was not what I expected to see when I went to the zoo with my first grader. But see it we did. Always makes for good conversation on the way home.

Can I just say YAY!? I am so happy to be done with soccer. No more scrambling to find uniforms, socks, shin guards, shoes, balls, water bottles, etc. Can you tell it was time? So time.

Ain't he cute?!?! He is my baby...you know...the one who forgot how to be potty trained. I wish he would remember.  

It was free comic book day. Kobe has just started to get into them. This was Grandpa Captain America and a much older and wider Thor. Funny. But if you haven't seen Avengers yet, you must! I am not kidding! It really is that good!!

"First off, you have only been there once. Today. How are you a valued customer?"
"Secondly, it's only a good deal if you are shopping for rims." 
"And $70 is not practically free."  



Happy Mother's Day to you all!!

8 comments:

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

can't get that image out of my head...
stupidly I never thought about how it 'worked' with those turtles...that shell is a huge issue huh!

jen said...

Tortoises? Usually it's the monkeys.

And that movie is the BEST!!!

jen said...

Tortoises? Usually it's the monkeys.

And that movie is the BEST!!!

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

The Avengers was freaking sweet!! I want to get my boys into comics... but they cost so much lol

Juli said...

Those are some seriously awesome rims. :) Sorry, not helping am I?

And the turtles... *sigh* I feel your pain. I was out delivering mail once and saw my first experience of squirrel lovin'

Not pretty my friend, not pretty.

Susan Anderson said...

Chuckling about the turtles.

Can't wait to see The Avengers. Everyone is saying how good it is.

=)

Anonymous said...

What a view at the zoo! I bet the children has no idea what was going on.

Teachinfourth said...

I still need to see Captain America and then I'll get around to seeing Avengers.

Man, I'm behind the times, aren't I?