They are supposed to be friends. I mean, that's why God sent them to us so close togther. Right?
Brody and Camden...the un-friends.
They always seem to be fighting or being mean or crying. Well, yesterday I had had enough.
"Because you can't seem to talk nicely to each other, you are now no longer allowed to talk to each other for 30 minutes. Talking to each other will be cause for extra jobs."
You should see my bathroom. Oh how it sparkles!
4 comments:
Now THIS is inspired! I keep forcing the girls together: you must hold hands for the rest of the evening in everything you do except for the bathroom (and don't try to sit in the bathroom longer than normal to get out of it). But this? Not talking? PERFECT.
Love it. The paradoxical method of parenting.
;)
YES!!!!
i'm sooo gonna try that one too...
See, now I tell my kids not to talk to each other all the time. And people look at me as if I have just said that I am going to hang them both from their toes when we get home.
But extra chores... do you know how clean the walls could be? This is an interesting turn of events...
Post a Comment