Monday, May 28, 2012

He's a winner!

He pulled up his shorts, called my name and looked at me like this...



Hilarious, right?
"You wascally wabbit!" came to my mind.

PS...do any of you Instagram? My sister-in-law introduced me to it and I love it!! Do you?

8 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Such a funny kid!

=)

PS. My niece does the instagram thing. I don't even know what it is or how to do it, but I see the on FB sometimes.

Dana @ Bungalow'56 said...

Hi Stef,
he reminds me of Irkle! Yes I just started instagram. I'm at bungalow56. What is your instagram handle? I'm not even sure if I know how to find people : ) but I'll figure it out!
Dana

Mary said...

LOL!!! Thanks for making me laugh so early this morning!
I just started playing around with instagram last week; I have a whopping 2 picts so far!
My instagram handle is tnslp

Kerri said...

So cute!
I'm just learning instagram...so much fun! kerriburns

Shannon said...

The things kids do!

Yep, I'm on Instagram and love it, too! Want to follow me there? I'm NutHouseShannon ;)

Jenny said...

I don't know Instagram, but this image really, really made me smile!

Thanks!

Jenny said...

I don't know Instagram, but this image really, really made me smile!

Thanks!

Juli said...

I'm loving everyone else's instagram.

Sadly, I still don't have an iPhone.