Friday, December 30, 2011

Ain't he sweet


The glasses came in early. 
A whole week early.
 I am so glad
Now he has time.
Time to adjust.
Time to make sure they are just right.
You know, before school starts.
And right they are.
Just look at him!
Sweet indeed!!
Four eyes and all.

Also here are two mahhhhhvelous recipes I have just discovered
 and are already favorites.
I have them posted on my new other blog...
...the one where I put all my favorite recipes.
Not the ones that I invented...
because I don't to that.
Just ones I've tried..
...maybe yours...
and will definately make again.
And these ones, we will make again

Enjoy them !!

and

5 comments:

Kerri said...

He looks so cute in his new glasses! Glad he is able to get use to them before school starts!

Susan Anderson said...

I'd love to hear more about his reaction to the new glasses. I can remember my own first pair so vividly, and it was quite a revelation!

=)

Mary said...

They look GREAT! What was his first reaction when he put them on? Is he just amazed at how much he can see? Is he understanding his dad better? We need more details! :)

Melanie said...

He looks adorable. I'm glad for him. :)

Oh...and those recipes sound T.A.S.T.Y! Thanks for the share and the new site info.

Unknown said...

Those glasses look adorable on him :) Hope they're helping him see better!