I'm laughing b/c I don't remember exactly what, but the nuts had something to do w/after Christmas when I was growing up. Why were they eaten more/more available then? My great grandfather used to crack and eat nuts and he passed on his love of them to me (although he'd probably gag at my love of salted nuts (I almost said salty, but, well...)). I don't mind cleaning the mess, either, but there's something about going to the restaurants that allow you to de-shell and eat them while throwing the shells on the floor. THAT I can't get with. It makes me feel like I'm eating in an unkempt establishment. I am weird.
8 comments:
Is it weird that I just love your little nut?
:)
Good thing you like him then...
I used to love cracking nuts. There was just something so...satisfying about it...
=)
I'm laughing b/c I don't remember exactly what, but the nuts had something to do w/after Christmas when I was growing up. Why were they eaten more/more available then? My great grandfather used to crack and eat nuts and he passed on his love of them to me (although he'd probably gag at my love of salted nuts (I almost said salty, but, well...)). I don't mind cleaning the mess, either, but there's something about going to the restaurants that allow you to de-shell and eat them while throwing the shells on the floor. THAT I can't get with. It makes me feel like I'm eating in an unkempt establishment. I am weird.
love me some nuts.....
LUCKY! We don't get to have nuts around. ALLERGIES! :(
I remember "back in the day" when I used to spend me a Christmas Day doin' the same thing.
Look at that smile on his face....golden.
Give him Raisins... nothing for him to crack open! Too Funny
Post a Comment