Today he came up to me and said, "Mommy. I want some dum."
"You want some gum?" I corrected.
"Yes. Dum."
"G.G.G. Gum," I coaxed.
"D.D.D. Dum."
My 11 year old, thinking he was pretty smart, said, "Briggy. Say, 'I'm a gummy." Are following his train of thought?
To which Brig replied, "You's a dummy."
By the way, tomorrow is going to be the appetizer recipe link up. Make some yummy appetizer. If you are on the ball, add a picture...or not. Blog about it. Then link up. Share your yummy appetizers so the rest of us can
8 comments:
That is very clever!
When my son was a toddler he couldn't say the "K" sounds and instead used the "T" sound...so guess what he called Kitties??
Haha...what a sneaky little fella!
ohhhh i want to link up....(rests one hand under chin...other hand taps forehead...while winking with one eye and tongue sticking out) that's my tough thinking mode
Ahhhh big brothers! :)
heehee
;)
Who doesn't LOVE big brothers!
Don't ya just love older brothers. . .they seem to get a really crazy fun out of "training" their younger siblings!
Too cute :) Lesson learned from this post? Never doubt the intelligence of a 2 year old :)
Post a Comment