Friday, April 15, 2011

Tweet?

Do you Tweet?

Me? Nope. I wouldn't even know where to start. But I do know if I did, there would be a few less dishes done, a few loads of laundry left in the washer to turn sour and a few more children neglected. Not good.

But I will tell you the tweets I am familiar with:

Frozen Peanut Butter Cheesecake

Tweets. Treats. They are one in the same at my house!

What are you Tweeting at your house?

(Have super un-windy weekend!)

(BTW, these pictures are not mine. I took them off google images. FYI.)

10 comments:

Jen Kesler said...

Yum! Do you deliver?

Susan Anderson said...

I think I like your tweets a whole lot better than the ones I don't ever make even though I signed up about two years ago.

;)

Jessica B said...

Pomegranate White Chocolate Mousse Pie??! oh seriously yum.

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

i think i just used 10 ww pts just looking at those pics...esp the cinnamon roll cookies mmmm

Juli said...

I.

WANT.

THOSE.

We are serving up cake... and triple buttered popcorn for movie night. :)

And I'm with you... twweting is for the birds.

Sandra (Sam) said...

I refuse to even sign up for twitter. I would however, love some of those goodies!

Cyndy Bush said...

Oh my stars. Those cinnamon roll cookies look like something God sent straight down from Heaven. Must make some!!
I have a Twitter account but hardly ever get on.

The Crazy Coxes said...

Your tweets look so delicious.
We have snickerdoodle cupcakes, mint brownies, blonde brownies and some yummy cookies around here right now......more than our fair share of tweets!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

I had a Twitter account and then decided I have no time for that.
As for your tweets, those do look yummy!
Peace...Naila Moon

http://onegreatbigmashuganaworld.blogspot.com/

Teachinfourth said...

Fan-tas-tic...