Kids? Do I have kids? Just look at my body. You can't get a body like this without some sacrifice. And sacrifice my body I did. 5 times over: four boys, one girl and a dog. Wait, I didn't give birth to the dog, but he has still managed to make his way onto my kids list. Love them all to death!
I am married to a man who doesn't hear a word I say. Literally. You see, Hubs is Deaf. Not death. That would just be weird. DeaF, meaning you can scream in his ears and he will hear nothing. I actually have a whole series about some of my experiences being married to a Deaf man...see the tab at the top.
Me? I'm Stef. I'm a little sarcastic, quite a bit silly, somewhat annoying, and a lot tired. Besides trying to keep my house from imploding, my kids from starving, Hubs from straying (he would never), I also work as a sign language interpreter. Needless to say, the only time I have alone is in the bathroom and even then...well...let's just say we need a deadbolt. Ahem...moving on....
I can't promise that you will find cutesy crafty things on this blog. In fact, I can promise you won't. I am not a extraordinary cook. My kids don't starve and that in and of itself is saying a lot. My walls aren't filled with amazing pictures...my kids are my masterpieces. Just look at them.
The only thing that I can promise is a good laugh.
What else is there in life... besides God... oh and family...oh yeah, and sports, and...and....okay! Okay! So there is more to life than laughing, but laughing makes life that much better.
So come on back anytime. Love to have ya!!
(If you want to meet tons of great bloggers, click below and head on over!)
10 comments:
Hey, I like you! Glad I visited from UBP. Followed you on friend connect so I can get your updates. Cheers!
Lol, Stef your blog is so cute! :) and I love that you are real, Im here from UBP 2011 and a new follower! :)
http://casey-riley-mike.blogspot.com/
and I love the name of your blog too!
I LOVE reading your blog first thing in the morning Stef...it always makes me smile! Love your sarcasm too...I'm a bit sarcastic myself!
Have a great day!
Great post!! Nice to meet you- I'm a Mama of 4 hoodlums, ha! :)
I'm a new follower from the Ultimate Blog Party. I'm always up for a good laugh! It's nice to meet you! Hope you can stop by and say hello.
xoxo
Wife on the Roller Coaster
http://www.ridingtherollercoaster.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party-2011.html
I already love your blog - I'm looking forward to following you!
http://melomommy.blogspot.com/
As a long-time follower now, I have a feeling anyone who visits will jump on the Stef bandwagon.
Sure glad I did!
=)
Hi! I'm stopping by from the UBP! I love meeting new bloggers so stop by and visit to see how I am creating a healthy home for my family if you get the chance. I am your newest follower...love the sarcasm...makes me laugh! Looking forward to reading some of your archived posts!`
Hi Stef!
I'm stopping by from the Ultimate Blog Party to say hello.
Have a great day!
POSH
http://poshonabudget.com/2011/04/welcome-friends.html
Hi! Popping in from that party (late) and now following you!
Post a Comment