Do you know where that quote came from? Anyone? Anyone?
Anywhoo....
I have something to share with you. Quite possibly the best recipe I have made in a long time.
These suckers are good. How do I know this? Because I made them? That I did, but that's not why.
Because I ate them? I wish.
Last week when my sister and her family were in town I made these puppies for all of us. It made 48 rolls. (I doubled the recipe.) But before they were done I had to run off to work.
When I got home that night, guess how many they had saved me. Zero. None. Not-a-one.
That's how I know they were good. They were so good that all the adults lost their minds and forgot to save some for me. They are that good.
So, if you want to eat something that is so good you will lose your mind, your manners and your love for family, these are for you!
What about you? What is a recipe that you want to share with me? Come on! Please.
I'm hungry over here!!

10 comments:
I can't believe nobody thought to save you one! That's just not right.
They do look delicious but they'd go straight to my bottom half!
i made those a few weeks ago and i too had to double the recipe....ummm can you say time consuming? and that would totally suck when you didn't even get one after all that work you did on them!
FYI...they rocked. the best i've had in a while...family asked for them again...sorry didn't mean to rub it in!
A friend of my sun makes these, and I LOVE them!
Now I have the recipe...
;)
PS. To Kill a Mockingbird.
Oh.My.Word. I'm making these ASAP!
Thanks for sharing...unlike your family!! :)
Those look really yummy! I might have to try those....after I make the Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls!
Sadly, those would kill me.
Really. Darn Ceiliac.
I will be posting a fantastic New England Clam Chowder in the next few weeks, most likely for how to tuesday. I'll let you know. :)
LOL. I am making my favourite Spaghetti Bolognese for dinner tonight. My son loves it. Cheers Charmaine
Those look fantastic...I'd make some for myself, but I'm lazy. They always seem to taste better when somebody else does it for you.
Aww, I can't believe no one saved any for you! I think the trick is to "taste" a few before you serve it to others. You know, so that you can make sure it tastes ok :) thanks for the recipe!
I saw the photo and hoped that would be a recipe for pizza rolls! Bookmarked it :)
Post a Comment