Most people have their lights put away by now.
Some people do it the day after Christmas. Others get it done before New Years. We usually do it the first week in January, when we get home from visiting family.
Apparently Officer Meanie Pants never puts his lights away. He likes them bright, and flashing, with a loud annoying siren blaring at the same time.
How do I know this?
Because I saw them. In my rear view mirror. A personal serenade and display, just for me. How kind.
I guess it was really important for him to spread holiday cheer. And boy, did he have cheer. Lots of it.
He generously gave me three...yes, I did say three... little surprises. And they were surprises, because I didn't ask for them. Okay, maybe I did ask for one of them...but the others?
Enough with the giving spirit! Maybe he didn't get the memo.
Christmas is over already!
12 comments:
Oh no! Definitely not the kind of lights to put you or leave you in the spirit!
Definitely! My Christmas junk goes to the shed the day ofter Christmas!!
Oh those festive die hards! Aren't they funny? Thanks for the laugh!
Oh no! THREE surprises? That can't be good.
Nooooo!!!
That stinks!
I have not put away ONE Christmas item. I'm kind of afraid to even start. It's like an avalanche!!!
Oh no!!! Were you driving without proof of insurance too???? Apparently that is a no no. So I really need more details. What were the other 2????
I thought you were driving SLOW in these snowy conditions?!!!
What on earth could you do "wrong enough" to get three tickets!!
Sheesh. That must be some kinda record.
What a party pooper trooper that guy must be.
=)
Just when you think you've spent all your money this holiday, along come some nice fines to pay. UGH!
I got two of those surprises last week. LAME! And I probably was asking for one as well. LOL
EEKK! (no wait, that's what you say on Halloween... dang I hate it when I'm so tired that I mix all the holidays up.)
Here's hoping there's some festiveness in traffic court. :)
Wow, definitely not a great kind of light to encounter this season! Three surprises! Whatever did you do?
Oh dear! THREE? Well done.
Post a Comment