Friday, December 24, 2010

Need an Elf fix?

It must be said.

Regardless of whether you agree with me or not, Elf is one of the all time funniest Christmas movies ever made. It is.

I haven't watched it yet this year because I have been saving it. Saving it for the best day of the year. Christmas Eve!! Whoot!!! And now it is here.

We have lots planned here today. Games, cooking, playing, maybe a nap, more playing, eating, singing, dancing, etc. But you can bet somewhere in there Elf will appear.

So I thought that instead of trying to make you all laugh, I would let Buddy do it for me.My favorite part is: "I'm singing! I'm singing!! I'm in a store and I'm SINGING!!!"



Have a very Merry Christmas, my friends. Really. Do!!

5 comments:

Mary said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Elf! One of the funniest scenes is when he's in the bathroom singing "Baby It's Cold Outside" and Jovie tells him to get out. He covers his eyes and runs into the stalls! Gotta love it!
Have a very Merry Christmas!

Nolie said...

Merry Christmas from my family to yours.

Carrie said...

i AGREE!! The other day Kai was eating something at a ridiculous speed and it reminded me of the spaghetti and maple syrup scene. i LOVE that movie. i watch it year round, people.

my word verification is 'cough'. wierd. heehee.

Jenny said...

I haven't seen this movie yet!

But I'm gonna have to give it a go.

It might help me out of my sugar-induced stupor.

Gack! Christmas. Why must people shove all this sugar down my throat against my will?

Sigh.

Hope your holiday is joyous and slightly less sugar-filled!

Hugs and joy.

Morgan said...

I've yet to see this one....but I hope to soon.