I LOVE seeing that sight! (well it is at your house - snicker snicker - J/K). Seriously, alot of kids just do not have a love of books in this day and age with all the techy stuff so Yayyyyy for the 2 year old!!
I have so many books everywhere and hubby always complains about them. But they never seem messy to me...how could squares and rectangles ever be messy? I could live in a library. Seriously.
6 comments:
Books are a wonderful thing. I just wish we had more storage for ours.
Happy New Year!
why when they have us! haha! i feel ur pain momma!
I LOVE seeing that sight! (well it is at your house - snicker snicker - J/K). Seriously, alot of kids just do not have a love of books in this day and age with all the techy stuff so Yayyyyy for the 2 year old!!
I was always hiding from chores to read. And reading under the covers at night.
It's great when kids love books though, isn't it?
=)
I have so many books everywhere and hubby always complains about them. But they never seem messy to me...how could squares and rectangles ever be messy? I could live in a library. Seriously.
I LOVE this!!!!
I remember seeing this same sigt when I would go in my toddlers' rooms after "nap time." Now all I see are piles of dirty towels!
Post a Comment