There are some things that you expect to see in your shower when you wake up in at the crack of dawn. Shampoo, yes. Conditioner, yes. Face and body soap, yes. Perhaps a washcloth. And depending how long it has been, a little soap residue. But you can bet I was not expecting to see what I saw this morning. I opened the curtain....
...and there he stood. Pointing his little gun right at me. My arms immediately flew up. "Is that thing loaded?" I asked myself. Surely he won't hurt me.
But then I looked at the three dead security guards he was standing on and it didn't look good. He was one unhappy hairball.
I peeked at the other end of my shower....
I saw this carnage.
So much innocence lost... for what?
Who was he after? Was it me he was seeking?
He had taken out Buzz. Poor Buzz. He was so ready for his comeback, with the new movie debute this past weekend. So unfair. He was so young.
He took out 3 Jedi's. Okay, so two are Jedi's and the other was just a good guy (Captain Lando, or so I am told.)
As if killing Jedi knights, the ulimate good, isn't enough, he took out a Manny, the wooly mammoth! Doesn't he know they are extinct!! Who kills an already extinct animal!? That's just cruel and heartless!!
And as if that wasn't enough, he took out a plane, a rescue helicopter and a T-Rex. This guy really had it in for someone.
Long story short, I was able to talk him through it...(in Shyriiwook, which is Wookie language).
Apparently he was feeling trapped. He wanted out...he wanted to be free.
So I set him free.
Free to roam amoung Potato Head parts and legos. Probably a Little Pet shop animal or two as well.
So, my firends, be very cautious when you enter your shower in the morning.
You may just be suprised.
What's in your shower?
What's in your shower?
8 comments:
Too cute! I certainly can remember those days! When my boys were little there was not telling what I would find in my bathtub. Most of the time it was like entering a few of the prehistoric eras or a wacky mix of Godzilla meets Tyrannosaurus Rex - scary...
Now what I encounter every morning is a very disgruntled rottie. When I ask her to please get out she gives me such a pathetic look that I feel guilty for wanting to take a shower in MY own bathroom! She is back in only moments after I get out!
~ Tracy
~ Tracy
My boys LOVE those Star Wars guys. With four boys spread from 18 to 3, even the 3-year-old is well versed in the names and languages, etc.
Micah turned six Sunday, and one present was a few packages of the Star Wars heroes--now we have two Darth Vaders that Hyrum has deemed "friends."
Funny! My shower is filled with barbies and polly pockets, with a few strawberry shortcakes thrown in for good measure.
another reason boys are terrific.
'My line' with my tween daughter, upon periodically entering/checking/her shower is, "I better not find a science experiment in there." Meaning, I better not find old washcloths, standing water...you get the picture!
Oh my! Our bathroom gets regularly invaded and my daughter loves to take whatever she can get her hands on - combs, brushes, hair clips, sanitary towels, you name it but so far has not commandeered the shower :-)
that is funny, when i take a shower i see like a lot of toys.
You are one funny mommy :) That's quite a massacre you encountered in your shower, that's for sure! Ellie's not old enough to have anything else other than foam letters and numbers to play with in her bath but I have a feeling that soon, our bathroom will be filled with toys like every other room in our house :)
Post a Comment