Hey, it's okay...
....that I have a ridiculous amount of dirty clothes baskets in my house.
....that all the dirty clothes baskets in my house are full of unfolded clean clothes.
....that they have been this way for almost two weeks.
...there are piles of dirty clothes in every bedroom
because there are no longer any available dirty clothes baskets.
...that all the dirty clothes baskets with all the unfolded clean clothes
are in my closet because I have company coming.
....to blame my husband for not folding those unfolded clean clothes
that are in those dirty clothes baskets hidden in my closet
because I washed them and
it's his turn to step up on the laundry front!!
---if blaming him isn't fair.
Neither is me having to
give birth to 5 children
while he stood around
and watched!!!
Sigh.....
...to have a Diet Coke at 8am because....
Hey!..
(big breath in...big breath out...)
....It's okay!!
1 comment:
Doing laundry right now. I hear ya!!!!
Post a Comment