Thursday, October 31, 2013

A boy:s mind....

"Mom, do you think that Jesus farted?" he asked.

I spun around to see if he had been struck dead on my kitchen floor.

"Well, when  Jesus lived on the earth, his body was imperfect. He had to eat. He had to sleep. And yes he even had to go to the bathroon. He he didn't he would explode," I explained.

"Hmmmm. That's so weird to think about," he said, with a smile on his face.

I agree. Such a weird thing to think about.

Only in a boy's mind.


Happy Halloween!!



3 comments:

Juli said...

LOVE the Halloween pic!!!

My life is full of weird things boy's think up. :)

Angelwithatwist said...

As a mom of 3 boys trust me I have heard much weirder questions. It only grows weirder as they grow older...

Susan Anderson said...

haha

Quite the interesting question...

;)