Wednesday, October 23, 2013

He's a killer!!!!

He is trying to kill my children.

I am not sure why, because my kids are AWESOME!

But for whatever reason, my husband is trying to kill them. Poison them to be exact. How do I know this? Because he told me so.

Not in those exact words, of course.

I was sitting at work and I get this message, "Hey. Is it okay to eat pink chicken?"

So I asked him, "Pink? Umm, generally speaking you should avoid pink chicken. How long did you cook it?" A little pink in chicken is okay, right, as long as it is the cooked kind of pink.

"Well," he says, "I didn't thaw it. I just put in on a cooked it for about 7 minutes."

I half expected to come home to tummy aching, toilet hugging, yellowish-green faced children. It's a good thing that most of my children were in rebellious moods and had refused the raw chicken. My oldest, however, consumed more than he normally does.

"This chicken is soooo good," he had said. Apparently he likes raw chicken. That or he craves a wretched death. By some miracle, he also didn't get sick.

My daughter, who had only had a sliver, woke up with an achy stomach, and a pretty bad headache. Poor thing. But even she was lucky. It could have been worse.

Much worse....

...a slow and painful death.

He's the raw chicken child killer.

3 comments:

Juli said...

HA! There was this recipe on Pinterest that combined one bottle of Catalina salad dressing, one jar of apricot jelly, and a pound of boneless skinless chicken breast. I tried it, and it was delicious, but no one else would touch it because it was a neon pink color.

Clearly my family would be safe with your husband. :)

Jenny said...

Oh man. I've had that happen before at a dinner party when the chicken is all pink and everyone else eats it.

I tried to hide in my napkin!

I'm glad everyone is okay!

Susan Anderson said...

Good to see you, Stef!

Once I had a babysitter when I was young who undercooked the chicken. It was disgusting!!!

"/