Thursday, May 30, 2013

There's a sliver in my foot.

You know what really hurts?

 A blond sliver in your foot.

I would know. I have one.

They are pretty hard to get, unless you have 3 blond male children in your family and you happen to cut their hair while wearing sandals.

And forget getting those suckers out. The hair is practically invisible.

But the pain is not.

Yeah, blond slivers hurt.

3 comments:

Juli said...

My friend is a hairdresser. You don't even want to know the microscopic hairs she's gotten lodged in her belly button.

The Mrs. said...

Have you tried coating the bottom of your foot in rubber cement, letting it dry and then peeling it off? We would do that to gt cactus prickles out and it worked pretty well.

I have a problem with getting brown dog hairs stuck in my foot but since they are brown they're pretty easy to locate and extract. I feel for you!

Susan Anderson said...

Never even knew that could happen! Wow.

"/