Wednesday, May 22, 2013

There will be no more thinking...

I should just stop thinking. Nothing good come from it.

Like today, for example, when I thought taking all my kids to Sam's Club with me was a good idea.

"They are getting older," I tell myself. "Heck, only one of them really fits in the cart anymore but he's 13 and prefers to walk. We can handle this."

See, there I go thinking again.

I won't give you the details, because that might stress you out and drive you to not-thinking yourself.

Just know that my kids don't understand what the words "No" and "We don't need that" and "Keep your hands to yourself" and "Please leave your sister alone" and  "Just stop talking" means. .

Guess that's what happens when one starts thinking...

3 comments:

jsturner1 said...

I can picture it now. Oh wait.... that's my kids. They sound the same though.

Susan Anderson said...

Yep, yep. I can see it all...

;)

Juli said...

I THOUGHT I should do the responsible thing...

stay home, eat what we have on hand for dinner, catch up on laundry, start packing for the trip we are going on Sunday, clean up the kitchen, and talk to the girl next door about feeding the fish while we are gone.

*sigh*

See where that got me? A pile of laundry to fold, a kitchen that needs to be cleaned AGAIN, and reading blogs.

You're right. No good comes from thinking.