Friday, May 31, 2013

A week in pictures.

Instagram this week. Just cuz.


"But I don't want to put my face in the water..."
It's official. Summer has begun!

Where I have been 3 mornings a week.


Great fun with family and friends on Memorial Day!


May my kids remain strong in their faith, like this tree. No matter the spiritual disasters happening around them, may they stand firm in Christ.
Can someone please tell him to stop growing. Please!!!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Love it. Especially the tree. Awesome.

Eden House News and views said...

Hi Just want to say I love your blog, firstly because you openly share your faith and second because I love following Chritian blogs
God Bless

Juli said...

Holy cow... they are getting big! :)

Jenny said...

What a beautiful family!

I love your sentiments here!

And I agree! They all need to stop growing so fast!

Susan Anderson said...

The tree photo speaks volumes, doesn't it?

=)

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Yea for summer!

It's still rather cool here, especially at night, but I'm crossing my fingers that the cold will stay away!