Monday, November 5, 2012

Laugh...and then vote!

Anyone else excited for tomorrow....to be over?

Yeah. I am so hopeful that my guy will win. Not Hubs. Nope, he isn't running. But I hope that Mitt ends up on top.

But until them I am left with stress in my belly and really weird dreams.

You are gonna vote, aren't ya? If you aren't, you should. It's one of the things that sets America apart from most other countries. The ability to have a government chosen by the voice of the people....it's a great thing. I'm telling you who to vote for...MITT ROMNEY... but rather just encouraging you to vote. Period.

So in order to release a little of the stress I have been feeling, I thought I would share with you some really funny jokes. I have a neice who is obsessed with Chuck Norris. Not weirdly obsessed, but slightly.

Here are some of my favorites. Enjoy and happy voting. Mitt Romney

  • Chuck Norris never uses a stunt double, except during crying scenes.
  • Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas to bed.
  • Even Google can't find Chuck Norris.
  • Chuck Norris was bitten by a cobra, and after five days of excruciating pain...the cobra died.
  • When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris.
  • When the Boogeyman goes to sleep at night, he checks his closet for Chuch Norris.
  • Chuck Norris never won an Academy Award for acting in any of his action movies- because he's not acting.
  • Sweating bullets is literally what happens when Chuck Norris gets hot.
  • When you say, "No-one is perfect", Chuck Norris takes that as a personal insult.
  • Chuck Norris can bounce a football.
  • Chuck Norris will never have a heart attack...His heart isn't foolish enough to attack him.
  • When Chuck Norris does push ups, he isn't pushing himself up, he's pushing the earth down.
Buhda-budab-budab-budats all folks!

5 comments:

Juli said...

Love your subliminals. :) Sorry though, I live in MA and saw what he did here as Governor... I didn't do well under his run. But that's just me.

In the end, it's not who wins the presidency... it's congress. And congress hasn't passed a single bill since 2009.

I'm more interested in the questions on our ballot, the ones that affect our state specifically. And there has been virtually nothing for information about them.

Mary said...

Ha, ha!!! I just hope and pray for change...REAL change, not the change we were promised 4 years ago. He didn't fool me then, and he's not fooling me now! :)

Diane said...

I voted a couple of weeks ago. For Romney. Holding my breath.

Anonymous said...

These made me smile! What a great gift for a post to give!

Susan Anderson said...

Of course, the election's over now because I got behind on reading posts. But you can bet I voted. And you know who for.

=)