Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Never heard of him

Something is amiss in my house. Haunted-ness. Paranormal.

Fortunately for me, I know his name.

It is Invisible Guy.

How do I know this? Not because he walks around, quietly singing his name as I nod off to sleep. It's not because he writes it on my bathroom mirror and it shows up after my shower. Nope.

Briggy told me.

Invisible Guy likes to hang-out around Briggy. The thing is, he only seems to appear when Briggy is alone, doing something that he shouldn't do, in a place he shouldn't be doing it.

For example, Invisible Guy likes to paint Briggy's toes with his sister's super special nail polish.

He also likes to write on the wall with not so washable markers.

He pees on the floor in the bathroom and dumps out Brody's special shell collection.

Invisible Guy has got to go.

Anyone know a good exerocist?

3 comments:

Juli said...

Nope.

We also have an invisible guy here.

He leaves empty candy wrappers all over the living room and socks on the floor.

No wait. That's Tony. My bad.

jen said...

Invisible Guy loves our house as well.

He especially loves to sneak fruit snacks out of the pantry and shove the wrappers under the couch.

Susan Anderson said...

I know how to get rid of invisible guy. Problem solved!

(empty nest)

;)