"Honey. Please don't wear your pajamas," he added before he left this morning.Although it sounds like he was being frisky, I guarantee you he wasn't. No-one gets frisky in front of their 5 kids and right before they head off to work.
Okay....so maybe some people do...but Hubs does not.
I thought to myself, "Hey! I do get dressed." I just choose to get dressed the night before.
For most people this means putting on clothes they call pajamas. Me? I wear my exercise clothes to bed and call them exercise clothes.
Why do I wear them to bed? Because if I have them on when I wake up, I am that much more likely to exercise in the morning. Or at least in theory. It hasn't worked perfectly yet, but I have hope that it will. And hope is what keeps me in my sleeps...er...I mean exercise clothes that I wear to bed.
But, as being a mother of 5 children always goes, things come up. Someone forgot their lunch, or their homework, or is feeling sick, or, all of the above. So, without a moment to change, I pick up and drop off...all in my exercise clothes.
It's not my fault that one of these times it was HE who had forgotten something. And so, being the giver that I am, I ran it over to him in my exercise clothes. And let me tell you I was looking hot! Uh-hmmmmmmmmmm. (I had brushed my teeth, by the way. Just in case you were wondering. I do that at night before I go to bed as well....but also in the morning for good measure.)
So imagine my suprise when I told him this morning I would be coming in to have lunch, his response was, "Honey. Please don't wear your pajamas."
Well, of course I won't wear my pajamas.
But I may wear my exercise clothes.
**I didn't, by the way. And for the record I almost always get dressed by 10am. Just so you know.
5 comments:
I don't go out in my pajamas but from the minute I get home till the time I leave the house, I'm in my pj's the entire time. So for me, I always get "Please don't open the door for the delivery man in your pajama's" from Jason. I never listen to him but at least I put on my bra and some long pants when I open the door! (I sleep in short shorts)
Tomorrow is my day off. I plan on wearing my paja... I mean, exercise clothes all day.
Awwww...cute!
He's crushing on you...he just doesn't want to share you!
Your posts always make me smile. I wear exercise clothes to bed too...however, I have zero intentions of exercising in the morning. ;)
hahaha
You are too funny.
Wait, there's not such thing as too funny, which means you are perfectly funny.
;)
PS. My offering today is a Halloween story poem if you'd like to take a look before the 31st passes us by:
Halloween Horror: A Ghostly Tale
Post a Comment