I used to be a blogger
Who posted everyday
And I was always tickled
With how much I had to say
I'd talk about my children
My husband and my life
My childhood and my children
Wait, I just said that twice
I'd wake up every morning
My comments sure to read
"How many people do I have
Who want to follow me? "
They'd read my blog and I theirs
Because that's what we do
I'd leave my sentence on their post
And watch as my numbers grew
Then something happened, call it life,
Or tuggers on my time
But the posts that flowed so easily
I couldn't beat out of my mind.
People say "I've lost my mojo,"
others say "Writers block"
With five kids and a husband
I've not time upon my clock
By the time I have a moment
To sit and catch my breath
My brain has gone all mushy
No creativity left.
I'm still married to a Deaf Man
And children I still have five.
I'm still a little quirky
And have family stories to contrive.
So if you're wondering where I've gone
Don't worry, do not fret.
Although I write less frequently
I've got some stories yet.
11 comments:
Still reading...just don't always have time to comment!
We blog when we can and when we feel like it...and that's the best we can do. :)
I would love to leave a funny, creative, rhyming comment... but I just don't have it in me. ;)
Thanks for sharing when you can! ;) You are still the funniest blogger I read!
wheres the book? heehee
I feel this same way right now. Is it in the air?
haha
So cute, tef!
I've been a bad blogger lately, too. But I am going to reform!
=)
Um. Make that "Stef." Looks like I need to reform my typing as well as my blogging...
;)
I hear ya sista! I hear ya.....
I am so there with you. :)
We are twins.
Separated by not blogging.
Sigh.
Seperated?
Separated?
Oh geez. I'm too lazy to spell check this.
I can relate. Happens to all of us from time to time.
I can relate too. Blogging's great and all but real life always end up taking priority over these simple pleasures. Being a grown up with responsibilities suck, right?
Post a Comment